This role is for a paternity leave cover between October and January.
As a Strategy and Operations Lead cover, you will manage three main areas with data and analyses: annual and quarterly plans and objectives, organizational design and resource allocation. In addition, you will manage individual strategic projects, and enable strategy and process cohesion among our functional marketing teams. You are an expert in driving strategic insights from data, process improvements and consistency; you are both analytical and strategic.
- Lead annual and quarterly budget planning, tracking, oversight, and decision making
- Conduct monthly/quarterly performance review of Cloud Marketing Events
- Lead team data analyses as well as the design and improvement of metrics and tools
- Perform Ad Hoc strategic analyses for Director of Events & Strategic Initiatives Team
- Serve as interlock with Finance team and ensure key finance deliverables are met
- Serve as a partner to the central Strategy and Operations team to coordinate on budgets and strategic focus for the marketing organization
- Provide operational oversight of a diverse range of individual strategy/operations deliverables.
- Plan and lead a variety of recurring leadership, team, and working group meetings
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of work experience in consulting/operations/project management or related role.
- MBA degree.
- Consulting experience.
- Ability to build collaboration, credibility, and relationships quickly across functions and levels.
- Ability to turn ambiguous information and unstructured problems into insights, plans and recommendations.
- Demonstrated project management/organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to explain complex concepts concisely and clearly.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.