We're looking for a high-performing Product Manager who is committed to our clients mission and interested in an impactful role blending product development, go-to-market and measurement. The Program Manager will materially shape the offering and the roadmap for scaling this important new initiative.
***This role a 12 month contract onsite with our client, 40 hours a week. AQUENT pays a W2 hourly rate + benefits, 401k, etc.***
• Build and manage project plans for multiple waves of product development, rollout and scaling
• Develop, test, and implement a go-to-market strategy for enrolling users, including identifying outreach channels and partners
• Craft a compelling online customer experience through sourcing and curating relevant content
• Analyze program enrollment usage data to identify patterns, insights and opportunities to deliver more value to current and potential customers
• Conduct research on customer journey and experience to inform future product features
• Develop and track key performance indicators (KPIs) and create monthly impact report for program leadership.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on program evaluation, measurement, marketing, sourcing, and development
• Create three year product roadmap prioritizing features and additional functionality/offers
We are looking for someone with:
• Min. bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of relevant work experience, including experience launching and scaling a product or service - preferably an impacted-oriented product serving a low-income population.
• Experience applying a user-centric and iterative, lean start-up approach to new product development and launch.
• Proven ability to create, test, and measure effectiveness of marketing and communications strategies based on specific customer groups.
• Ability to prioritize stakeholder feedback to inform process, strategies, and resource development.
• Exceptional organization skills and the proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• High familiarity with Excel, Salesforce and other evaluation or data management platforms.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in a customer-facing and/or consulting role requiring a relationship-driven approach to strengthening partnerships and engagement with diverse stakeholders.
• The natural ability to empathize with stakeholders and consumers and leverage their experiences in program innovation.
• A strong passion for innovation and a high-level of comfort navigating ambiguous and unregimented opportunities.
• A strong work ethic and high level of professional integrity.