This opportunity is a one year engagement - full-time and onsite for the most important technology company in the world. The role centers on developing operational processes for a creative and brand team with a high volume of work. The right candidate has a successful track record in setting up and championing new operational processes for brand, creative or marketing and somewhere between 5 to 7 years work experience.
This subscription brand & creative team leads and develops creative for global, regional, and all the countries around the world that has this product. As the complexity grows with market expansion and the amount of creative needs increase, we need to set up an effective process for us to develop and deliver for all the creative needs as well as engaging with key stakeholders around the world. The creative assets needed for the team span across large campaign initiatives to assets for direct response marketing that can be up to 3000 assets per quarter as well as deployment of brand guide line to every person who works on our marketing team.
- Identify the process needed for brand & creative team that can help the efficiency of the team as well as engaging key stakeholders around the world effectively
- Develop an efficient operations process for the brand & creative team and deploy it to larger team including cross-function, regional, country as well as central brand operations team
- Work with brand & creative to ensure team delivers all the creative asset needed on time and with quality
- Create any presentations needed for socializing of creative to broader team members
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing/advertising or project management
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing/advertising project management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment in agile/collaborative style
- Operations and project management skills
- Presentation creation skills
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.