The program management team is looking for a program manager to support coordination of Marketing Query approval. Primary focus will be to define, develop, update, and create repeatable processes/tools. Will manage ongoing communications about the overall Program for the various stakeholder groups, both internally and externally with key partners.
- Coordinate and drive to completion complex, fast-paced Marketing query approval tasks globally from end-to-end
- Optimize process and workflows for maximum result
- Create and maintain process documentation, project pages, and project schedule
- Coordinate meetings and follow up on action items with team members across different offices
- Triage and monitor bugs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience in project coordinator roles
- Experience with data operations and data management
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work with cross-functional groups, come up with project plan, manage timeline, and action items
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with Google Assistant & gSuite
- PMP or other project management certificate
- Experience in internationalization (i18n) is a plus.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.