Our client, a large financial services client located in the Seaport District of Boston is looking for a Video Producer working with the Creative Services team. This is a long term position. Aquent offers well subsidized, excellent health benefits.
As a Video Producer on the Creative Services team, you get excited about solving challenges while working in a collaborative team environment. Bringing stories to life is your passion and you’re not afraid to share interesting and unusual perspectives. In addition to video, being a communications chameleon is a must. The sweet spot is balancing a trained eye and curious mind to innovate and push boundaries within our existing brand tone and guidelines.
Daily life includes…a medley of video support - from concept to completion for both internal and external communications. Work crosses a variety of functions, including video, photography, audio, podcasts, animation, social media content, and whatever the next new thing might be. Every day is different, but you can count on collaborating with designers, video producers, and communications partners on the regular. Though your primary focus will be supporting video, be ready to expand your reach and try new things. For example, supporting campaigns, story-boarding animations, writing, acting as video extras, voice over talent, and more!
The Creative Services team sits within the Clients' Communications, Public Affairs and Policy Group. While our name might not be groundbreaking, that doesn’t stop us from trying to be ahead of the curve. Our environment is fast-paced, ultra-collaborative, and ever-changing.
We are curious, creative, hardworking professionals who thrive when there are challenges to be conquered. As an agile team of innovators, we create and produce over 2,000 projects a year.
Working with our communications partners in Communications, Public Affairs and Policy Group, our mission is to provide the best customer service to our business partners while supporting the goals of the client by utilizing authentic storytelling and creating experiences to connect with, inform, and inspire all of our 45,000+ associates and our customers, all while driving the business forward. Everything we do aims to reflect the essence of what makes this a great place to work and why it’s one of the greatest companies in the world.
The Expertise You Have
• Bachelor's degree in Film, Media Arts or related discipline, with 5+ years’ experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and post-production software, techniques, and standards including use of Adobe Premiere Pro, Aftereffects, Adobe Illustrator, Red Giant, and other applicable editing tools.
• Proven experience in video concepting, interviewing, direction, writing, editing, audio tech, color correction, and all aspects of video from conception through creation.
• Technical acumen to capture high-quality professional photographs, video, and podcast content while managing all aspects of recording, audio, editing and production. Including: framing and finding the best shots/angles, transporting, setting up, and operating/troubleshooting/maintaining production equipment including cameras, audio recorders, lighting, microphones, and props for field and studio productions.
• Understanding of how to scale deliverables to the timeframes, budget and resources available, while making the highest quality creative output and impact possible.
The Skills You Bring
• You have the ability to direct business partners to use the right medium for their message while executing stellar video/audio/animated work that aligns and complements communication needs.
• You exhibit outstanding attention to detail and adhere stringently to deadlines while managing multiple deliverables, projects, and priorities.
• You demonstrate strong professional demeanor, relationship management, and problem-solving skills in all settings. Including but not limited to: troubleshooting on set and in post, client-facing communications, internal team meetings, and senior management interactions.
• You are able to effectively communicate project goals and articulate the “why” behind your ideas to people with differing professional backgrounds.
• You are willing to travel about 25% of the time and be on your feet for long periods of time to capture video, photo and podcast content.
The Value You Deliver
• Collaborating with creative team members and business partners to ensure projects are on track to meet deadlines.
• Thinking differently to bring new ideas and forms of storytelling to the table.
• Concepting deliverables across a broad range of mediums to tell a cohesive story, achieve the business partners’ goals, and communicate to external and enterprise wide audiences.
• Producing thoughtfully executed work that generates strong connections with the target audience and associates.
• Keeping an eye out for the next thing, be it big or small to incorporate into creative approaches to keep pushing boundaries and expectations.
• Showing leadership and taking calculated risks to ensure the team is always ahead of the curve and continually collaborating.