- Menlo Park, CA; San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
Aquent's Client was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization. Come join a diverse and collaborative team of researchers who work directly with product design to make the best social platform for the billion+ users. Our work ranges from formative to evaluative, ethnography, to usability. For this position, we are looking for a range from qualitative specialists to methodological generalists, with broad skills in qualitative and design research methods and an understanding of quantitative concepts.
This position is based in our San Francisco and Menlo Park, California office.
The right candidates will be:
- Excellent communicators
- Knowledgeable about UI design
- Passionate about social computing,
- Comfortable in a flat, fast-moving organization,
- Excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the design of the company platform
- Work closely with product teams and research leadership to identify research topics
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methods
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering, and marketing
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Must have at least 5 years working as a UX Researcher.
- Comfortable with general qualitative methods concept testing, usability, in-depth interviews, participatory design, and more.
- Understanding of survey design and basic analysis
- Proven track record for translating business needs into research questions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree in marketing, or a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, Anthropology, etc.).
- Experience in applied product research.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.