- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Grenier
A San Francisco based Fortune 500 American clothing and accessories retailing company is looking for a contract Paid Social Marketing Manager responsible for overseeing and managing digital advertising and direct response initiatives served on social media channels for the brand.
This role involves strategic development of digital marketing programs, media planning, testing roadmaps, and implementation of these initiatives to motivate customers to transact online and in store.
This person will manage the agencies overseeing direct response social media marketing programs and continually improve upon the return on investment of each consecutive initiative. This position sits within the brand's entralized Customer and Strategy Team and will work cross functionally with the individual brand marketing teams. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a deep understanding of analytics, a willingness to work within a highly matrixed organization, and possess a passion and curiosity for digital marketing and media.
• Develop the global strategy for direct response marketing programs on social networks with a focus on driving positive, incremental return on ad spend and new customer acquisition, as well as other key KPIs specific to each brand
• Design and implement rigorous test frameworks that measure the incremental impact of social media marketing on online and offline revenue and sales
• Define a measurement, analysis and reporting framework for direct response marketing initiatives, developing clear benchmarks and goals within social media channels
• Evangelize a “test & learn" mindset within the brand and amongst our agency partners
• Identify and address any data, platform or technology gaps that might hinder successful test and learn deployment
• Write detailed program and test briefs and evolve platform KPIs and reporting, as learnings dictate
• Synthesize and share campaign results and best practices within Gap Inc. and ensure relevant information is communicated to brand partners
• Champion best practices regarding the measurement of ad effectiveness, especially as it relates to marketing effectiveness and multi-channel campaign optimization
• Provide decision making support for business partners by working with the team to define problems or desired outcomes, determine required information, synthesize findings, and recommend action
• Collaborate with the Analytics and Strategy team to drive a deeper understanding of direct response social media marketing opportunities and to identify growth areas for the channel
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.