Our client, one of the largest global banks, seeks a mid-level writer for a digital (mobile) writer role. This is a W2 hourly role, open-ended need. This is a brand-new role and team, focused on creating short-form (50 words or less) personal finance tips.
This role is on site in Chicago, must be able to work normal business hours, on site.
In this role, the writer will:
- Create content with support of financial SMEs
- Be comfortable writing short, simple format (typically 50 words or less)
- Write content in a tone that is understandable by a B2C audience
- Use the right sources, and present content in concise way
- Suggest the best graphic, infographic, to use along with the piece
- Strategize on how to push a single piece of content out in multiple channels
What you’ll need:
- Professional experience writing short form digital content
- Experience writing for mobile and other digital channels
- Financial writing or related professional services writing is a PLUS
- Pro-active, self-driven work style
- Strong communicator who excels working with multiple internal departments
- Samples of your work required