- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lisa Mitchell
Our client is looing fo ra Campaign Lead Project Manager. This is a 12months assignment with beenfits Medical Dental Vision and 401K.
The Delivery Lead oversees and is accountable for delivery-team tactical execution and shepherds the full-delivery cycle for marketing campaigns of varying complexity. This role assists the Journey Manager in management of the backlog and owns coordination of work. The Delivery Lead uses a continuous improvement approach to ensure best practices and growth in team dynamics.
- • Ensures project delivery through the adherence to standards, controls, processes, deliverables and quality measures
- • Keeps leadership and stakeholders informed of progress against commitments and escalate issues as needed
- • Encourages open team dialogue to aid in expectation clarity, identify actionable opportunities and address team roadblocks to efficient delivery
- • Owns and facilitates daily team stand-up meetings, runs team retrospectives, working to evoke dialogue and improve team dynamics
- • Operates with a Continuous Improvement Mindset
- • Looks for opportunities to improve team delivery dynamics
- • Uses team delivery metrics to guide start/stop/continue discussions
- • Constantly working to understand how to help the team improve estimation efforts to strengthen stakeholder trust
- • Analyzes delivery value stream with a mindset to eliminate process waste
- • Owns accountability for project team delivery
- • Proactively works to ensure team coverage model and capacity are understood
- • Sets and manages tactical tools to aid team in communication
- • Collects team delivery metrics and facilitates discussions with leadership to improve expectations and transparency of team capacity and health
- • Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- • Ability to effectively plan and manage the work of others including managing projects across multiple teams or groups.
- • Ability to influence groups and/or more senior associates.
- • Strong written and oral communication skills including facilitating a variety of meetings.
- • Basic business and industry knowledge or related financial products; Digital and traditional marketing techniques;
- • A talent for performing and applying analytics to work assignments; basic use of MarTech and reporting tools
- • Agile certifications (CSM, CPO) are a plus
- • Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in project delivery with basic business and industry knowledge or related financial products; Digital and traditional marketing techniques
This client is one of our largest financial services clients. But don’t let that stop you from reading further!
We place so many freelancers here who consistently tell us its one of the best places they've worked. Why? The teams, the culture, the management, and most recently, the client’s willingness to recognize that it was important to step up to the digital demands of the marketplace:
A new CMO and high level digital leadership that have transitioned in from top technology, retail and CPG companies
Transitioning their marketing structure to Agile methodology to be able to deliver valuable content to its audiences faster
They even followed this up with a floor remodel, to support the methodology, creativity & collaboration
We hear often that the constant here is change. The company is consistently trying new approaches that they think will improve not only their product offerings but the worklife as well. If you’re used to “going with the flow”, this is a great opportunity for you!
These are key elements to be able to walk away with and add to your resume, especially if you’re coming from a traditional marketing structure. What a great way to help transition your career in this trending direction!