- Austin TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lisa Mitchell
Are you a great writer with a burning desire to get involved with Artificial Intelligence? Do you love finance? Our client is looking for a mid-level Conversation Copywriter to join the UX
team. Our ideal candidate is a highly creative individual with strong writing skills who is excited to build delightful client experiences through multimodal conversational interfaces. This is an exciting opportunity to participate on the ground floor of a new and growing team.
What you’ll do:
- Write multimodal conversations that support the brand and bring our "client first"
- values to life.
- Design user-centered conversational workflows meant to handle multiple turns of
- Stay up-to-date on feature changes in the various interfaces.
- Deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced, always-changing environment.
- Manage editorial, creative, and legal reviews of your work.
- Work closely with various Digital Product Managers on assignments via Jira.
- Review intents for functionality and accuracy.
- Manage content expirations.
- Take initiative on projects assigned to you and those that you generate.
- Manage and prioritize your work on a variety of strict deadlines—sometimes urgent,
- sometimes longer term.
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience in the financial industry.
- 1-2 years chatbot copywriting experience (conversational design).
- Working knowledge of voice and mobile interfaces. NLP experience also a huge plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication as well as presentation and cross-functional
- communication skills.
- Knowledge of accessibility, working in an Agile environment, JIRA, and UX design
- Initiative—the ability to get answers and eliminate blockers.
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office suite and familiarity with Confluence and one or moredesign tools, such as Adobe InDesign, Sketch, and InVision.
- Ability to adhere to regulatory standards and requirements.
- BA in a writing-focused humanities field or equivalent.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!