- San Franciso, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Dove Ryan
This role will oversee a range of campaigns, promotions, branding, photography, and site development. This position will be responsible for ensuring 360 campaigns come to life in the digital space, while maintaining a strong and consistent aesthetic on for our client's emails, mobile, and social channels. This position reports directly to the VP Creative and will manage a team of Sr Art Director/ Art Directors / Designer(s).
• Work on multiple projects concurrently, ensuring deliverables are achieved on time while maintaining the highest creative quality.
• Develop the art direction of photography for digital campaigns.
• Oversee Brand Boutique and Site Category developments.
• Take initiative in working closely with all cross-functional teams.
• Create digital visuals that meet all business objectives, but maintain a look that is unique to the organization
• Participate in brainstorming and creative synthesis for the website, emails, mobile, social, and in-store digital.
• Establish design parameters, specifications, and style guides for projects.
• Meet with VP regularly to present status of work/thoughts/TBs.
• Take creative feedback constructively and know how to execute with right solutions.
• Present work to the Senior team in a professional leadership manner.
• Help give feedback to managing team daily, mentor and nurture designers.
Dedicated and passionate teams creating the best possible omni-channel consumer experience. Work alongside individuals who are curious and confident, disrupting the status quo and taking chances with its innovation. This is a fast-paced environment, where there's room for fun, and the passion is real.
• Is respectful, responsible, and reactive to problems, comes up with solutions eagerly and with poise
• 10+ years of web, brand, and interactive design experience
• Have experience leading a team larger than 3-4 people
• Understands how to initiate and create creative ideas
• Needs to have a strong foundational type/design eye
• BA degree in Graphic Design/related field or equivalent work experience
• Must possess excellent layout/design/production skills
• Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
• Ability to produce effective ideas under tight timelines
• Ability to take direction and prioritize tasks
• Self-motivated, a natural problem-solver, and a good communicator with a demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, both independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment