As a company whose primary focus is on the well-being of its members, our Client is dedicated to shifting perceptions of the health insurance industry. They believe their role goes beyond that of a provider to that of a well-being partner who will empower customers to live a life that’s healthy, active, and rewarding.
Against that backdrop, Humana is building a best-in-class Member Engagement Marketing organization to provide a deeper understanding of consumers and Humana members. The Member Strategy team within Member Engagement Marketing leads member strategies in order to more effectively engage and retain members. To assist in developing and implementing personalized, consumer-centric experiences, we seek an innovative and entrepreneurial mind to be our Consultant, Member Strategy Activation. This position focuses on driving the activation of our consumer-centric approach through member strategy development and execution. In addition, the Consultant, Member Strategy Activation leverages consumer analytics in order to develop insights for engagement strategies, build highly effective interventions, member journeys, and programs to improve customer engagement, retention, and health outcomes. To be successful, this role requires strong health care and strategic marketing acumen, experience in marketing strategy, campaign/population testing, and business/marketing analysis and intelligence. In addition, the creation and execution of effective strategies is highly dependent on driving thought leadership and change management that foster the creation of a member-centric strategy, community, and enterprise.
Are you ready to create something that will have a lasting impact on how a major healthcare company does business? Humana’s Member Engagement Marketing organization is doing just that – and more. If you have excelled in your career in a consumer-centric marketing role, we would like to talk with you.
Member Engagement Marketing provides the business with a deeper understanding of Humana’s consumers and members. The Consultant, Member Strategy Activation analyzes and synthesizes consumer insights alongside the Member Strategy Lead in order to test and build strategies that improve engagement, member-centricity, and business performance. The Consultant, Member Strategy Activation do the following:
- Develop a working knowledge of the company, its products, the healthcare industry, and the regulatory agencies that govern us in order to support the development of strategies.
- Participate in the cross-functional, collaborative eco-system between key business partners, including member strategy teams, marketers, and business owners, in order to develop consumer-centric strategies that drive value to the member and the business.
- Leverage analytical and consumer insights to inform/design cohort specific experiences and learning agendas
- Participate in the build and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Activate member strategies by building tests and study designs that support continuous innovation and learning of our segmentation.
- Curate and maintain tools that enable Member Strategy and business partners, including member profiles, snapshots, strategy plans, etc.
- Create content for leadership/executive presentations that communicate opportunities and progress.
- Promote the expanded adoption of our segmentation and consumer-centric strategies to internal customers.