Aquent's client, a Media & Technology giant, is looking for a new Multicultural Marketing & Communication Manager to join a brand new team to help create & implement new marketing strategies focused on the Hispanic & African-American communities!
We're looking for talent individuals who live & breathe campaigns tailored to specific communities within the country. This person will be creative, analytical, strategic, & flexible!
Responsibilities while on the job:
- Act as voice of Multicultural audience and strategy throughout marketing org and input on general campaigns that may not be directly tied to a Multicultural initiative.
- Analyze and triangulate data from owner profiles, consumer segmentation and syndicated data to provide target market recommendations in partnership with agencies.
- Conduct multicultural marketing brand health & competitive assessments and develop a routine forum for sharing with internal stakeholders.
- Lead the development of the Multicultural Marketing Playbook and all marketing launch preparation.
Skills needed to succeed:
- Previous consumer marketing experience including strategy, brief writing, creative evaluation and feedback, through the line production, inter- and post-campaign analysis and optimization.
- Brand marketing fundamentals (consumer/shopper, equity/products, go to market) and in particular, the ability to identify and translate specific consumer and shopper insights, and broader category insights, into a single-minded strategy and action plan that deliver on specific growth objectives and goals.
- Experiencing working with marketing agencies to deliver integrated marketing plans, initiatives and promotions.
- Understands and has experience with and ability to apply consumer insights analytic fundamentals (retail scan data, category insights data, brand-specific qualitative/quantitative research) to diagnose issues and opportunities.
If you feel you have what it takes, and this job alligns with your career goals, apply now!!