Aquent has an exciting opportunity for a User Experience Researcher ; Position scheduled to last through early January 2020. Top 3 skills that we will be looking for on a resume? Sketch / Invision / Responsive Design - Portfolio is required
• Minimum (5) years of experience required
• Expert user of Sketch, Invision, Axure RP, Jira, Usability Testing, Qual and Quant Research
• Architect for mobile devices (native and web mobile applications) iOS and Android
• Responsive Design for web applications
• Experience hands-on research, wireframing and prototyping at an interactive agency
or design studio.
• Bachelor's degree in psychology, user experience, design, human computer interaction, related discipline, or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated ability to work and manage multiple priorities on concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Demonstrated breadth across IA, usability, interaction and research
• Partner with domain area SMEs to identify opportunities to improve our UI web architecture.
• Establish interactive experiences and documentation that educate users on the new workflow
• You design logical, elegant, and intuitive experiences.
• Focusing on content strategy, and places an emphasis on information architecture
• Expert at User-centric design approach that involves rapid testing and iteration of designs
• Can defend your solutions with rationale rooted in user needs and business goals
• Enjoys the multi-disciplinary and collaborative nature of product development (SDLC)
• Detail-oriented and you have a problem solving mindset
• Experience with agile and lean UX methodology and deliverables
• Experience working in a cross-functional organization, achieving goals through partnership and collaboration
• Ability to work in ambiguity and draw insights from broad data sources
• Strong presentation and communication skills and critical, creative thinker
• Tools: InVision (using tools for DSM), Sketch on design role, responsive focus (design sector)
• Building up design system
• Architect role: Axure, Qualitative and quantitative research skills, Invision, Sketch are required skills.
• Financial Services industry/design studio experience strongly preferred.
• 5 years or less of experience preferred.
• ADA experience would be a plus