Aquent is looking for a Copywriter for our Fortune 500 Financial client in Plano, TX. This is a full time, onsite assingment with full benefits, medical, dental, 401K. This person will work directly and collaboratively with members of the creative team and business partners to develop and produce effective communications. Must be self-organized and manage multiple deadlines on numerous concurrent jobs. Responsibilities include:
• Maintains awareness of latest advertising and marketing trends in the finance industry and advertising in general
• Brainstorms with team to develop marketing ideas
• Writes original, brand-compliant copy for online and/or printed marketing materials
• Documents creative strategy and effectively presents rationale and ideas to clients
• Web, mobile and social experience a plus.
Experience: 4-year degree in communications, creative writing, journalism or similar discipline. 3-5 years writing experience (Financial Services experience preferred).
Portfolio: demonstrates experience with national advertising or marketing campaigns: annual reports, broadcast, print and web.
Industry Knowledge: Direct Mail and/or web experience required within any industry, (Financial Services, preferred). Brings processes, technology or people solutions to the table with regard the design or print process. Proven ability to coach and challenge design team to improve the effectiveness of creative.
Technical Knowledge: Working knowledge of MS Word, InDesign and Acrobat preferred.
• Good portfolio with examples of B2B, B2C
o Examples of solicitations/acquisition marketing as well as customer management marketing
• Ready to work in a collaborative environment
• Needs to be able to take insights and strategy and work with an art director to tell a story