We're looking for a Creative Lead to join a leading Digital team. This position can be fully remote and will start out part-time with an opportunity to turn into a full-time employee.
This Creative Lead will help spearhead brand projects that range from site redesigns, brand development, to content building. We are looking for a profoundly engaged and experienced member to bring creative strategies for projects that will range from physical to digital touchpoints. The ideal candidate should have a deep experience and practical expertise in brand building for ecommerce, understanding how to translate user experience into relevant brand content, creating content for a digital ecosystem that results into active style guides.
The Creative Lead will help set the direction, style, tone, and methodology of the collective agency with partnership with the Executive Creative Director. For individual projects, the Creative Lead will integrate a company’s business requirements into content strategy, brand concepts, and tone of voice. This position will give you the opportunity to partner with visual design, UX, copy, social, and marketing counterparts and ideally you have the ability to present clear ideas and execute them with C-level executives.
This role requires articulating strong visions and strategies, as well as the following:
● Team and portfolio-wide leadership (motivation and articulation)
● Great presentation skills (both to portfolio companies and prospective investments)
● Project ideation
● Brand development across all digital channels (a plus if you have retail experience)
● Coordination and development of creative processes (both internal and on behalf of portfolio companies)
● Copy tone lead (to portfolio companies)
● Resource and personnel management internally
● Networking and recruiting for partner company creative teams
● Must be a hands-on thinker and able to pivot into tactical execution as needed
● Must have refined and confident client contact (both with portfolio and prospective investments)
You Are: Someone who is self-motivated and a creative thought-leader and you are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You bring to the organization the following competencies:
● Required: BFA or BA in related field, Degree in Advertising or Journalism
● 10+ years of experience (Significant agency / studio experience preferred)
● 5+ years managerial experience
● Demonstrable strategic thinking on client projects
● Ability to articulate complex solutions clearly
● Quick-thinking, personable, flexible to complete projects on time and within given deadlines
● Able to pivot between projects and multiple requests at times
● Strong in content building which is ground in key insights and data
● Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies, and their application and relevance to digital media and consumer consumption
● Must be a team player
● Current working knowledge of digital applications (ie Google Slides)