- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Rosner
Our client is building a brand innovation and design center of excellence and they are seeking a Marketing Project/Delivery manager to join the team for a 6 month project.
This project will require collaborating with marketing strategy leaders to coordinate and manage multiple workflows from marketing strategy development through release to ensure on-time completion.
- Facilitates the movement of projects through project milestones by coordinating project status, creative and approval processes at the business unit level (macro).
- Schedules all meetings and provides continuous follow-up to track the progress of each project, ensuring key milestones are met to keep projects moving within the designated timeline.
- Escalate project issues/risks to the aligned Marketing Strategist where necessary
o Understanding of marketing strategy and the media/creative development workflow
o Working advanced knowledge of project management tools and methodologies, preferably with experience working with two or more different tools/methodologies
o Familiarity with MRM solutions a plus
o Well versed in the management of multi-channel projects such as digital, print, video, email, store experience and social media projects
· At least 4 + years of project and/or portfolio management experience
· Experience working in creative marketing agencies or marketing organizations; Good understanding of Marketing workflow and strategy.
High school diploma required
Communications, Marketing or similar bachelor’s degree perferred
Our client is a Fortune 100 Retail and Healthcare company!