Aquent's Fortune500 client in Sunnyvale CA is looking for an Operations Business Analyst for a 3 months + assignment (40/hrs 5 days on site) with potential to exten dbeyond.
We are seeking the inaugural Associate Product Operations Manager to join Vudu’s Product Management team. This newly created role will operationalize key programs in our product portfolio, identify and drive internal team efficiencies, and synthesize the voices of Vudu customers into actionable next steps.
Our ideal candidate combines careful attention to detail with an ability step back and see bigger patterns – the key to streamlining product workflows. Along the way, you will delve deeply into streaming video-on-demand (VOD) by working with Vudu’s dedicated team of Product Managers. You will also partner with core Vudu teams such as Marketing, Merchandising, Content Operations, and Customer Care to operationalize cross-functional programs and gain a holistic view of the video streaming business.
We at Vudu deliver high-quality streaming and access to the latest TV and movie content, often still playing in theaters, so there’s no more waiting to see your favorite films. This includes experts in engineering, operations, product management, design, marketing, and customer service. We’re all working together to build and deliver the best streaming experience across hundreds of platforms – from mobile to smart TV. We Make Viewing Magic possible anytime, anywhere, on any device.
• Aggregate and triage customer feedback from various sources (iOS/Android app stores, social media, internal customer care team, etc.) into feature enhancement requests Maintain close contact with customers by responding directly to customer reviews and emails to gather additional information
• Perform sentiment analysis to track customer feedback over time, while collaborating with product owners to deliver reports on customer satisfaction of new and existing product features
• Operationalize Vudu’s newly launched Family Play program: define Family Play-enabled titles and collaborate with content team for creation of metadata files and associated issues
• Coordinate new releases and investigate availability issues for Vudu’s Disc + Digital and Instawatch programs; work with Vudu content team and Walmart merch team
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years’ experience in Product Operations, Program Management, Operations Manager, Product Management, Product Management, or Business Analyst
• Strong oral and communications skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Passion for movies and TV
• Experience in a Voice of Customer role
• Experience with video streaming services or media/entertainment industry
• Experience in identifying operational efficiencies and introducing processes to overall product management workflows
• Experience in gathering customer and business insights, and identifying trends from both qualitative and quantitative inputs
• Cross functional collaboration across various teams: product, UX, marketing, merchandising, customer care