Corporate Identity Designer
Corporate Identity is a key part of our client's Marketing Communications group. This group focuses on graphic standards for trademarks, and provides guidelines for communications to conform to the brand style. This team develops identity solutions for groups within the client and for external third parties such as Authorized Resellers, app developers, and ecommerce affiliates. The Corporate Identity team also works with Legal on implementation of legal requirements within graphic standards.
The Designer is an integral member of the team building innovative and compelling work that meets the requirements outlined in the client's creative briefs—from ideation to execution. In this role, you will be instrumental in developing work that upholds the client's identity standards across various media and communications.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct design studies that follow brand identity standards.
- Design and organize instructional information. Develop guidelines and exhibits.
- Conduct and present design concepts for evaluation against communication goals.
- Supervise the details of identity design solutions through implementation.
- Create master art files of identity graphics and check final production art for distribution to client groups or external third parties.
Seeking an individual with excellent communication and team skills. The candidate must be extremely detail oriented with exceptional follow through skills and an ability to focus on strategic goals.
The candidate should have at least five years corporate design experience including a strong showing of work in brand and identity implementation. Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite applications is required, with an emphasis on InDesign and Illustrator.
A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field is preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of graphic design experience with a working knowledge of the principles of graphic design, branding, and art direction.
- Experience with design for identity and branding projects for large organizations.
- Deep familiarity with the creation of graphic standards and identity guidelines.
- Experience with using and establishing typography standards.
- Familiarity with non-Latin scripts a plus.
- With an appreciation for your craft, you will dive deep into the details but also understand the bigger picture of the work.
- Able to multi-task on identity design projects that require functional thinking with a tireless work ethic.
- Extremely detail oriented with exceptional follow through skills and an ability to focus on communication goals.
- React quickly to new information to strategically pivot when necessary.