Our client in the Energy industry is seeking a Scrum Master to add to their team!
With a great variety of potential projects in the portfolio, there are many different areas to investigate, so you’ll certainly not be bored! We’re looking for a Scrum Master with the ability to tackle varied problem areas in terms of people, industry and scenarios. Candidates should be able to create the environment for a team to deliver value, be highly independent, confident in their abilities and flexible enough to adapt to an evolving landscape.
• Guiding the team and organization on how to use Scrum practices and values.
• Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self-organization.
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments.
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
• Experience in playing the Scrum Master role, including excellent communication & mentoring skills
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• The experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques to enhance the Scrum approach (e.g. progress visualization techniques, retrospective formats, approaches for handling bugs, etc.).
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus):
• Knowledge and experience of other agile, lean and DevOps approaches (e.g. XP, Kanban, TDD, continuous integration, continuous delivery, automation, etc.)
• IT and / or Enablon experience preferred.