- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Grenier
Leading the way in changing how we think and operate our business is no small task. In this role, you’ll be an integral member in the Global Supply Chain Separation Program Management Office (GSC PMO) whose charter is to plan and execute the separation of this company's large and complex supply chain as they split into two separate competitively advantaged standalone public companies. You’ll be part of a full-time, dedicated team focused on providing organization, structure, and expertise to enable completion of a successful separation.
The GSC PMO team drives a rigorous process to ensure that the GSC leadership team and their staff have a clear understanding of upcoming Separation deliverables, support in completing those deliverables, and excellent documentation to manage through upcoming large-scale change. We also identify new streams of work required to execute the Separation as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Leverage project management skills to create project plans that support the Separation strategy
• Manage project plan deliverables including timelines and financial summaries
• Create project infrastructure that other team members can leverage including presentation templates, project plan templates, Gantt charts, meeting structures, agendas, etc.
• Publish project statuses on a regular basis based on needs of the project and audience
• Act as a thought partner to the GSC PMO leaders, functional PMO leads and functional stakeholders
• Build strong working relationships with key project team members and leaders
• Develop change documentation to enable employees, suppliers, and vendors understand Separation-related changes and execute smoothly
• Support development of contingency plans for key stakeholders to ensure a smooth Separation
WHO YOU ARE
• Experience working on strategic initiatives that involves multiple functions, work streams, interdependencies and tight timelines
• Strong operational mindset; ability to create structure and clarity in the midst of ambiguity
• Experience developing and managing complex project plans
• Experience developing change management plans
• Strong communication, meeting management and facilitation skills
• Strong business acumen
• Proven strong organizational skills
• Proven ability to build strong working relationship and able to collaborate with all levels. Start Time: 12:00 AM
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.