- Foster City, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mark Gatza
Aquent's multinational financial services client is seeking a Marketing Director for an on-site engagement in Foster City, CA!
The Marketing Director will be a member of the product team who influences the product roadmap through research, insights and clear understanding of customer segments, and delivers the customer-centric messaging and go-to-market plans. You will need deep empathy for customers, and work with product designers, product engineers and product managers to understand and advocate for them.
The Marketing Director will collaborate across global and regional marketing and communications teams to develop and deliver innovative programs and content that drive demand. Attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to success, and you will be the biggest advocate for the brand – in everything from product design to communications. You will consistently track performance, and always have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t. Our client needs a strategic thinker obsessed with evangelizing products and solutions to current and future customers and partners.
- Support the naming/branding process new products
- Manage webpage builds
- Support the integration of acquired companies
- Support the production of videos for RFPs and new product launches
- Project manage the update of client facing presentations
- Help onboard new agencies, raise POs, track budget
- 5+ years of product management, product marketing, and/or B2B marketing experience that involved strategy, planning and execution, including bringing new products to market
- Strong strategic thinker with a results orientation who approaches any challenge with thoughtfulness, drive, and appropriate urgency
- Strong executive presence with highly effective written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present with impact
- A great team member who adds energy, ideas and fun to our team and corporate culture
- Strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Global sensibilities and an empathetic outlook to work well with other markets and cultures around the world
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully in a highly matrixed organization, across a number of different teams and markets
- Flexibility to participate on early morning calls with London
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred
- Financial Services and/or FinTech background is preferred
This Fortune 500 fintech pioneer headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area has been an industry disruptor since day-one. Whether introducing consumers to credit cards, it's gold-standard ecommerce solutions for businesses or biometric purchase authentication tools, this industrial giant defines bleeding-edge of finance technology. To keep pace with year-over-year growth, this industry leader is continually on the lookout for experts in design, technology, and operations. Special Bay Area benefits include commuter access to free luxury shuttle service.