We’re looking for a Copywriter who can handle both conceptual and sometimes technical work with exceptional attention to detail. The ideal candidate has a strong portfolio with emphasis on digital marketing, including banners and social media. You should also have a strong understanding of user flow, digital interactions, and messaging that inspires action.
Most importantly: You write concise, impactful copy.
You should understand how consumers interact with digital platforms and digital advertising. Also, have a strong understanding of marketing strategy and targeted content strategy.
You have a clear understanding of and point of view on voice and tone, as well as the ability to quickly adapt your writing style to best align with various target markets. You also put an emphasis on clarity and simplicity, and you put the user first.
You should be able to:
- Be comfortable writing for digital/mobile and web content.
- Understand the importance of aligning to the brand; be interested in understanding the bigger picture and using strategy to inform your creative decisions.
- Brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts.
- Collaborate with internal marketing partners, other brand team members, and line-of-business clients to help formulate marketing strategy.
- Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
- Deliver work with meticulous attention to detail.
- Be curious and love learning through consumer insights.
- Have strong presentation skills—you will be expected to articulate and sell your work.
- Have a positive attitude and be open to all kinds of feedback about your work. A good sense of humor never hurts.
- Take direction well and ask questions when you need clarification.
- Consistently deliver quality work on time.
- 4-Year degree in communications, creative writing, journalism or similar discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3+ Years writing experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates a variety of experience with emphasis on digital channels including web pages, banners, email, social media, mobile.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, InVision, and Adobe Acrobat preferred.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.