- South San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amirah Salim
Our client, an eCommerce Giant, is seeking a Digital Asset Manager to join thier team!
This position will work with the creative and imaging teams on creating a robust library system of images and videos. This role supports Marketing teams.
1. Manage, organize and archive existing marketing, photo and video assets.
2. Manage memory, sharing, and troubleshooting of storage.
3. Ensure latest brand assets are properly updated with correct naming conventions and organized.
4. Adheres to process for input and output of archived assets in conjunction with existing taxonomy.
5. Distribute assets based on requests from many different teams
6. Manage and implement meta-data for all marketing, photography and video assets into a searchable format.
7. Track licensing agreements and distribution of assets based on production agreement or photography contract(s).
8. Field questions from Creative and Marketing team on where assets live.
9. Maintains, and improves rules for existing and new taxonomy.
10. Ability to train users if needed.
11. Deep experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)" and for nice to have, please add "Experience in Digital Asset Management.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck