Large Media and Entertainment (sports) client in Chicago, IL is seeking a Twitter, Sports Network App & SnapChat Show Marketing Coordinator to join their team. This is a 1-year opportunity with the possibility of extending.
This position coordinates the execution, communication and delivery of on-air TV sponsor elements supporting SC, CFB and NFL platforms to create live content and advertising opportunities on the Twitter, Sports Network App and SnapChat platforms. This position will act as day-to-day support to the CMS CreativeWorks team with multiple functions, including assisting the CreativeWorks and Sports Marketing with sales opportunities and executions. Creating a unique opportunity to distribute compelling live content that can reach and appeal to all types of audiences at scale on the Twitter, Sports Network App and SnapChat platforms. Our teams will collaborate with the content teams on sponsorship opportunities for SportsCenter on the Network's App, SportsCenter on Snapchat, College Football Show on Twitter, Rankings Reactions on Twitter , Fantasy Focus Live on Twitter and SportsCenter Live in Twitter Moments.
- Responsible for the implementation, management and day-to-day timelines and communication to Sports Management, Creative Services, Commercial Operations and Production.
- Liaison with clients to ensure timely creative asset development, approval and production timelines
- Collaborates with the CreativeWorks team to develop added value opportunities that provide incremental revenue
- Develops and maintains relationships with CMS, agencies and clients by providing expertise and knowledge in creating/developing sponsorship opportunities
- Serves as the internal liaison between CMS, Creative Services, Studio & Remote Production, Commercial Operations and agencies
- Collaborate with Ad Sales team to assist growth in existing and new partnerships
- Manage cross functional marketing teams in the implementation of Ad Sales initiatives
- Development of new integration opportunities by creating new consumer enhancement technologies
- Assists with the seasonal development of sport by sport sales materials, specific to Digital properties.
- Creates and maintains various feature calendars and sold sponsorship grids, showing sold and available assets.
- Assists with budget payments and SAP/Invoices.
- Works closely with multiple internal teams, including ad operations, product development and edit.
- Proactively supports of all members of the digital marketing team with emphasis placed on finalizing all deliverables.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal communication, and creative skills required
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; meet deadlines and work as part of a team while also being able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Possess great organizational skills and have proven track record for following through on projects and creating new opportunities
- Minimum 1 year marketing and promotions experience related to sports, media, cable or entertainment industries a plus
- Computer working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must
- Degree in communications, marketing, or related major preferred
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree