Aquent's Fortune500 client in Bentonville, AR is looking for a Marketing Project Manager for a 3 months + assignment (40/hrs 5 days on site) with potential to extend beyond.
• Creates monthly summary of highlights across Brand Marketing and Social team and shares comms with leadership
• Develops acquisition, brand and social dashboard that provides insights into sign-ups, sentiment, perception and social mentions.
• Applies an advanced understanding of analytics and measurement tools/techniques to test and optimize performance against objectives.
• Partners closely with member insights and analytics team to develop member feedback cycle for brand campaigns
• Manage multiple projects and requests with the ability to prioritize based on urgency and needs of the business
• Partners with cross functional teams to gather information and insights
Required skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years relevant experience in marketing or related field.
- Strong verbal communication and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Excel proficiency to support ad hoc analysis
- Prior experience with Marketing calendar development/program management
- Ability to pull, analyze and present data
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, quick-turn work environment
- Organized, self-starter, strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively and build strong relationships with business partners.
- Proactive with strong project management skills with ability to complete multiple priorities and projects; able to multi-task and work autonomously or as a team.
- Results-oriented, timeliness, attention to detail, with a willingness to shift plans as necessary to meet goals.
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and comfort working in & bringing structure to ambiguous situations
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in retail, consumer products or management consulting a plus.
- 1 year of experience in digital marketing or ecommerce
- 1 year experience in analytical or finance/accounting role.