We’re looking for a Graphic Designer with 1-2 + years of professional experience, who can flex into marketing territory. The right candidate knows the importance that strategy plays in design and is able to develop insight-driven, customer-centric work for our marketing creative team. This is a long-term stable contract that goes through November 2021! AQUENT pays a W2 hourly rate + amazing health benefits, 401K and more.
Graphic Designer must have skills:
- Photoshop, Illustrator, working knowledge of Sketch, willing to learn Invision
- A good sense of storytelling & photography
- Image searching & retouching
- 2+ years of experience working as a graphic designer in digital marketing channels
- Online banners
- Dabbling in social media / a grasp of social is a plus.
- Understanding of user experience - if you follow an interesting ad on instagram or Facebook
- Bachelor's degree
As the Graphic Designer...
You will sometimes partner with a copywriter to work on digital marketing projects. Other times, you’ll need to work independently, searching for and manipulating images, resizing art files, mocking up ad concepts and storyboards, and bringing new ideas to the table when needed. You’ll collaborate with other designers, writers, creative directors, marketing strategists and business partners along the way to build and refine your ideas and designs. You’ll be interested in learning new approaches, new tools and having the opportunity to influence processes and strategy in a thoughtful and meaningful way. We’re looking for the right mix of customer-obsession, technical skills, high standards and problem solving.
You should be able to...
● Be comfortable designing for digital/mobile and web content.
● Understand the importance of brand and marketing; be interested in understanding the bigger picture.
● Brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts.
● Collaborate with internal marketing partners, other brand team members, and line-of-business clients to help execute marketing strategy.
● Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
● Have strong presentation skills—you will be expected to articulate and sell your work.
● Have a positive attitude and be open to all kinds of feedback about your work. A good sense of humor never hurts.
● Take direction well and ask questions when you need clarification.
● Consistently deliver quality work on time.