Position Summary: The candidate will be part of the Model Studio team with the responsibility of coordinating all prototypes for the development teams. The incumbent should have experience working in a R&D environment within a consumer goods company that involved handling prototype models and IP sensitive materials. They must be extremely organized and have a solid foundation in project management, archiving, and inventory control.
• 25% Monitor and record the receipt/distribution of all prototype and preproduction samples for use in various development and global events using a variety of proprietary and Microsoft programs.
• 20% Communicate with the various cross-functional team members (internal and external) on event logistics to ensure delivery, function, aesthetics and component/content accuracy.
• 20% Unpack and coordinate in-coming shipments and be responsible for timely distribution (both internally and externally). Responsible for packing and shipping all prototype models for various events that include television commercials, sales presentations and marketing events by monitoring sample requests and processing all necessary paperwork (air bills, custom invoices, etc.)
• 20% Works with GBE, Model Shop, & Sales/Marketing to complete set-up/strike for a variety of corporate events such as Toy-Fair, Customer Previews, etc. The incumbent would be required to do some domestic and international travel supporting these events.
• 10% Responsible for the documentation and destruction of all prototypes samples as soon as production product is available and ensure department security guideline compliance. Due to the high volume of licensed properties in the portfolio, IP security is a high priority and could have significant financial and partner relationship impact.
• 5% Assist with the generation & maintenance of sample delivery information by regularly updating a variety of reports such as Sample Plans, Global Milestones, GBE lists, etc. Performs other duties as responsibilities necessitate or as assigned.