Large Media and Entertainment client in Century City, CA is seeking a Design Coordinator to join their team. This is a 3-month temporary role with the possibility of extending.
The Design Coordinator will report to the Creative Director within the Creative Department in Worldwide Marketing. The creative department is responsible for the creation and production of marketing-related creative content for all of the film and television programming that derives from the studio. The design coordinator will assist in generating concepts and executing various design and graphic-production projects for the streaming services line of business.
- Assist with various design projects across our brand portfolio
- Graphic Production for SVOD Partners (Disney+, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc.)
- Design and production support for design team on presentation decks, social graphics, online banners, etc.
- Certificate program and/or BA in Graphic Design or related field
- 1+ years experience in a related role
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Retouching Skills
- Ability to take creative direction and incorporate feedback
- Conceptual thinker
- Deadline driven and a team player
- Must be able to handle a high volume of projects and work in a fast-paced environment