- Washington, DC
- Job Terms:
- $55-70/hour W2 (DOE) + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
Our non-profit client in Washington, DC is in need of a Senior UX Designer in Washington, DC who can help grow and expand their customer loyalty program. As a Senior UX Designer you will inspire changes that directly impact this non-profit's vision. Finding and acquiring new customers is one thing, keeping them for the long-term and maintaining customers is an entirely different game. Our client has an amazing loyalty program and they need visionaries who can come in and help refine, enhance and build out their customer loyalty program.
WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO OUR CLIENT? The biggest thing our client needs is for the Sr. UX Designer to see the big picture of the Loyalty Program experience -- looking at the overall experience and articulating how an array of assets can be converted into value.
As the UX Designer, you will be tasked with making suggestions on templates and new experiences that are going to give the platform quick wins but also can be used in the future. The ideal UX Designer will have a background in both the creative design space and UX Design space with a portfolio that has at least 2 detailed case studies. This role is a very-stable long-term contract through December 31, 2020 + potential for extension. AQUENT pays a W2 hourly rate + health benefits, 401K and more.
Sr. UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Work with the Creative Director to oversee and create in defining the user experience, designing flows, interaction patterns, and the interface.
- Collaborate across development, design research, and product management to assure the solutions align with user needs and business goals.
- You will take a leadership role in advocating for the best solutions that are based on a foundation of empathy and understanding of real people.
- Bring passion, curiosity, and collaboration to this global multi-disciplinary team.
- Leverage existing Design System and Language while crafting user-centric solutions in an Agile product development environment.
Sr. UX Designer Required Professional Expertise:
- Senior level experience working with Senior Leaders, Creative Directors and presenting UX Design ideas across the business
- Deliver concrete changes and suggest enhancements that will enhance the customer's journey for this loyalty program
- In a portfolio: At least 2 or more case studies, detailing out your process and impact your designs made on the business
- Lead design within the context of Agile product delivery environment
- Interpret research insights to build understanding of users and context
- Define user experience goals and design principles
- Design architecture of the functions and information of the experience
- Design interaction patterns between functions/information and users
- Design pathways of navigation through an experience
- Lead the creation of user flows, storyboards and wireframes at appropriate degrees of fidelity
- Lead the creation of interactive prototypes for a variety of devices (mobile, desktop)
- Understand and leverage existing design systems and advanced visual design principles
- Deliver presentations to stakeholders
- Background in working on product design and development
- Experience executing visual design but we are looking for more the thinking and the UX behind your solutions
Our client is one of the largest non-profits in the US, with a very user-centric vision and a strong social mission. This organization dedicates its efforts on increasing membership with a strong focus digitally, via social media, and digital marketing. The vibe is collaborative, fast-paced, and overall, passionate. The people who work here live and breathe the organization’s mission of enhancing the quality of life, and championing social change.
Work here and:
- Help target memberships now and into the future to develop products specifically targeted to those relatively new to the workforce
- Have your voice be heard. Our client prides itself on considering the input of all involved in projects
- Work with fellow freelancers who know that they’re working on projects designed for the betterment of communities
- Work on national campaigns that are targeted by community
- Work with others who are interested in outreach and volunteerism
- Our client has made customer engagement a priority and is interested in all candidates who are passionate about it as well.