AQUENT is seeking a Senior Art Director with 5+ years of experience delivering digital assets in Richmond, VA. The ideal Art Director will have a strong B2C marketing background and have the ability to partner closely with a Copywriter to deliver projects and designs include email, digital web banners, mobile and social and some direct mail.
This role is onsite, 40 hours a week. The assignment is 12 months with a strong opportunity for conversion. For quick apply, email your portfolio directly to Chelsea Caudill - email@example.com.
Email, some direct mail, some marketing on websites, mobile and social. Business as usual, Email is the main channel. B2C marketing. Some TV. And various other materials.
In a portfolio:
Marketing examples. Email design work, direct mail work, Demonstrate that you are a good marketer. Strategic work, developing solutions that solve business problems. This team’s primary focus is to make money for the company.
Art Director key must haves:
- We are looking for a senior level Art Director, someone who knows their stuff.
- Someone well-versed in strategic marketing, brings confidence to the table “Here’s the best way to market to x,y,z”
- Someone who over delivers. An Art Director who will take some liberties, create something new & innovative. It’s better to over-deliver & have to be asked to dial it back than under-deliver here.
- Sharp, buttoned up creative professional who knows and owns their work.
- Confident presenting, taking feedback and collaborating with other creatives and various lines of business.
- 5 years of experience developing creative for digital and traditional marketing channels.
- A consistently positive outlook and attitude.