Large Media and Entertainment (Sports) client in Manhattan, NY is seeking a Manager, Sports Brand Solutions to join their team. This is an18-month opportunity.
The Manager, Sports Brand Solutions, will be responsible for playing a key role in developing and executing customized integrated multimedia sponsorship programs for the NBA on the brand's sports network. This role will collaborate with sales teams, marketing solutions, programming, production, and revenue management in addition to working closely with other internal stakeholders including the portfolio’s Associate Director, Manager and Coordinator.
- Assist in the development of building multimedia sponsorship packages across TV, Digital, Social, Print, Audio and On-Site activation platforms
- Serve as Ad Sales liaison to Production/Content
- Assist Associate Director, Manager and Coordinator with their efforts to drive sponsorship opportunities across TV and Digital platforms for the NBA
- Grow and develop relationships with content partners
- Collaborate directly with content partners on available feature/sponsor opportunities and positions
- Help manage feature inventory management
- Maintains current awareness of competitive sponsorship marketplace
- Manages all aspects of the on-air feature enhancement process
- Researches and creates customized added value opportunities to maximize advertising sales revenue
- Establish on-air design and execution of sponsored elements in coordination with ESPN NBA Production
- Creates on-air and digital feature documents outlining deal points and on-air execution for Production staff
- Provides recommendations on deal point letters on front end of negotiation
- Participates with Management in understanding more complex issues and resolutions
- BA/BS degree in related field with minimum of 5 years related work experience
- Experience in production, media, sales, advertising, or marketing
- Working knowledge of the TV and digital medium
- Organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work in extremely fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Fluency in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, and Excel. Photoshop a plus.
- Experience or knowledge of NBA landscape
- High level of customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Strong written and presentation skills
- High level of creativity
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, while being accountable to team
- Flexibility to travel during week and weekends. Work is primarily in an office environment, with occasional event travel.
Required Education: Bachelors