We are working to help make all company advertising measurable with offline sales impact. Converting the ad spend on online video or search to physical world purchase and helping the largest brands in the world understand their consumers better. We need a Project Manager who can help coordinate, work cross-functionally, create and deploy processes and tools. The role will involve working across sales teams, products within the company and third party data partners.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Identify needs, collect and analyze data, and create metrics that provide a view of the program to inform data-driven decisions
2. Analyze data using logic and reason to make sound decisions/recommendations.
3. Work with external and internal partners to streamline and scale operations
1. Make work repeatable and efficient by creating and documenting clear light-weight processes.
2. Build relationships across the cross-functional team while coordinating and managing the work to ensure effective project execution
- BA/BS Degree
- 3-4 years experience
- Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered for role :
- gSuite - precisely google sheets
- Specific Tools or Applications experience:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to execute
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; communicate clearly and effectively with multiple and diverse stakeholders across businesses, leadership, and teams
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to influence people and get results without having direct authority
- Strong attention to detail
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.