- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
We’re seeking an experienced CRM Manager. This person will work with their partners in product marketing, e-commerce, decision science, customer experience, and creative. The CRM Manager will develop effective and compelling programs that drive acquisition, loyalty, engagement, and advocacy for new, category-defining products. This role will work closely with various stakeholders to drive campaign performance through innovative marketing strategy as well as email design and copy. The candidate will help define the company’s audience targeting strategy, testing methodology, and measurement of email marketing effectiveness. Additionally, the candidate will assist in the development of tools, processes, and frameworks to further best practices and deliver operational efficiencies. The ideal candidate will have experience running email marketing campaigns and programs, have a strong background in audience targeting and segmentation, and hands-on experience developing test and learn plans that are data-driven.
- Develop and execute CRM programs to achieve growth and engagement objectives
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop campaign strategies that support product launches and on-going business needs
- Guide and oversee strategic direction of campaigns via creative briefs, messaging documents, and collaborative feedback
- Partner with internal teams and external agencies to deliver effective and compelling programs and campaigns that drive acquisition, loyalty, engagement, and advocacy
- Contribute to the overall integrated marketing strategy for the launch of ARVR products
- Optimize campaign performance through data insights and provide performance read outs to leadership
- Manage email calendar, send volume and testing plans; revise calendar as needed to meet KPI targets
- Build, QA, and launch daily emails including email vendor setup, customer targeting, creative testing, and promotions integration; ensure all emails deploy correctly
- Test and optimize program elements to continuously improve KPIs, including email productivity, cost per acquisition, open rates, click through and unsubscribe rates; conduct extensive testing and analysis of email marketing efforts including delivery time, creative layout, promotional offers, subject line testing, and segmentation performance to develop best practices for ongoing email campaigns
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Merchandising, Creative, IT, CRM) to support and enhance all marketing, triggered and lifecycle email programs; support additional email programs for Customer Service, Customer Research and International teams
- Serve as technical expert for email service provider to optimize reporting, targeting, acquisition, and retention opportunities; responsible for tracking CRM database health metrics and workstreams to resolve and/or improve data issues.
- Drive monthly to quarterly audits of data flow, tracking, & delivery
- Liaise with outside vendors such as email acquisition vendors and other 3rd parties
- Develop competitive intelligence insights; develop and maintain internal email reporting
- Execute direct mail circulation segmentation/selection/processing in coordination with mail processing and print partners
- 4+ years experience in U.S and International CRM B2C experience working across strategy, implementation, and ongoing management
- High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience working across multiple channels, including email, direct mail, social media, and messaging
- Experience working with external agencies in the development of customer communications
- Ability to drive initiatives at both a strategic and execution level
- Enjoys working closely with many cross-functional teams
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- Comfort in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about technology, internet and connectivity trends
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- A degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Economics, and Business Administration preferred.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.