Our healthcare client in Louisville KY is looking for Technical Writers to work 100% remote to assist in assessing and breaking down ~700 documents into smaller documents. These candidates will be responsible for consulting with their client base.
• Work with Core Process Owners and Process Improvement team to create, maintain, and update Policies and Procedures
• Work with training organization (HPLO) to update/create new training programs
• Facilitate/Support audits to meet all accreditation and regulatory requirements and implement corrective action plans when necessary.
• Support operational excellence within Humana Pharmacy Mail Order service through innovation and Lean Six-sigma
• Successful development of working relationships within a multi-faceted business environment.
• Demonstrate expert knowledge of company policies and procedures.
• Identify and communicate opportunities for process improvement.
• Facilitate / lead meetings on an as-needed basis with (key stakeholders, SMEs, Project Managers).
• Work as the liaison between the Project Management Office (PMO) and Core Process Owners for system Production Turns and enhancements.
• Pharmacy: Understanding of medication related needs for the purpose of achieving definite outcomes that improve a member's quality of life by providing high quality pharmaceutical consultation and services that foster the efficacy, safety and cost effectiveness of drug use for our customers and consumers.
• Reporting & Analysis: Uses information technology and manual reporting systems to track and compare organizational progress against performance goals; incorporates performance standards and benchmarks as the basis for performance measurement; uses reporting formats to identify significant variances from standard as the basis for managerial action.
• Implementation / Execution: Effectively leverages available resources (financial, people, time) to accomplish objectives and maximize return on investment. Makes appropriate decisions in the face of ambiguity. Anticipates and resolves barriers and constraints. Organizes and manages multiple priorities and/or projects using appropriate methodologies and tools.
• Problem Solving: Proactively identifies, evaluates, and solves problems with rigorous logic and a systematic approach; looks beyond the obvious to see root cause issues and creative solutions.
• College degree preferred but not required
• Minimum of 3 years of experience handling duties as detailed above
• High attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Work with process improvement/implementation team to write/update policies
• Able to collect and analyze data
• Process oriented