Our client is looking for a talented and versatile UX/UI designer to join their in-house marketing team and support their dynamic, energetic, and innovative corporate and legal solutions (CLS) business unit.
You will design a complete user experience for a variety of our customer facing applications for some of the world’s largest corporations, law firms and financial institutions. You should have experience leading all aspects of design and have a thorough and proven grasp of usability and user interface design. Applicants should have a dynamic vision, an eye for detail, and a love of producing a quality journey for our customers. This role requires a team player who can collaboratively and cross functionally work in a variety of product areas.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Design for intuitive and engaging user experiences by creating process flows, sitemaps, wireframes, mockups, layouts, and other relevant deliverables
- Design the aesthetics, layout, and user experience elements for our customer facing applications across desktop, mobile, and tablet devices
- Prepare and present low-to-high fidelity prototypes to business stakeholders that clearly illustrate functionality, interaction, and the user journey
- Participate in usability testing and user research including building user interface mockups and prototypes as needed
- Provide documentation for project-related activities and tasks, research and analysis outcomes, and test results
- Advocate UX/UI design standards, guidelines, and strategies that will serve as the foundation for creating cohesive experiences. These include web pages, applications, navigational elements, portals, templates, etc.
- Apply marketing brand standards to all user experience elements
- Maintain design library, digital files, and records
Technical skills, experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience designing rich interactive experiences
- Strong prototyping skills using Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure or similar
- Expert knowledge of cross-platform design experiences (Mobile, Mac, PC, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Professional) in a Windows and Mac environment.
- Experience using a Content Management System is a plus.
- Knowledge of usability testing and analysis
- An understanding of user research and psychology
- Ability to produce a large volume of work in a demanding environment while maintaining a high level of quality
- Superior organizational and time-management skills when prioritizing and meeting required deadlines
- Experience working closely with brand management, creative teams, product management, engineering leadership, and business stakeholders to champion design at every step
- Strong understanding of responsive digital experiences and execution
- Ability and willingness to travel 5-10% domestically
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) in a Windows and Mac environment.
In addition to the skills listed above, it would be even better if you have…
- A four-year degree in Design, Computer Science, Web Design, or similar
- Video and motion graphics production expertise in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, and Adobe Animate are a plus
- Graphic design conceptualization and brainstorming skills