Do you want to supplement your other video work with a great ongoing part-time assignment with an excellent company? This is a part-time engagement with our client, a major technology company, located in Richardson, TX. The role is likely to be about a 20 hour per week commitment with expanded Production Assistant responsibilities. Great team that shoots primarily in a studio. Main Responsibilities:
• The Production Assistant is responsible for assisting producers and senior producers
• Setup and operate video recording and lightning equipment.
• Organize, setup and prepare sets, props and wardrobes.
• Troubleshoot problems with equipment.
• Available to part time up to 20 hours per week onsite at our client
• Experience in the video production field, especially as operator or production assistant.
• Knowledge and experience of video recording and lighting equipment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service attitude.
• Very organized, self-driven and able to work independently.
• Able to multi-task.
• Can-do attitude and able to think outside the box.
• Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills.