- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
Aquent's Client is looking for an experienced integrated digital marketing manager to join the growing digital marketing & media practice.
The ideal candidate is a bold, multi-faceted and innovative digital marketer with a strong background in digital channel strategy including global brand campaigns, web, channel operations, campaign execution, analytics, and experience successfully working with cross-functional teams. This person is not afraid to think big and is also willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done. This individual thrives in a fast-moving environment and has a passion for making the world more open and connected. This position will be based in Seattle, WA.
We are looking for someone who can do the following:
- Audience Segmentation:
- Define audience and channel strategy to achieve optimal business results in context of the customer journey and user flows
- Understand and communicate basic design principles to create breakthrough digital creative in partnership with our brand design team
- Build and execute integrated media and digital strategy & plans across paid, owned, and earned channels to drive awareness, consideration, and adoption of products, apps, and services.
- Broad Digital Channel Expertise:
- Must have strong experience running global cross-digital campaigns across many channels, direct and programmatic display, and SEM campaigns, web and email marketing experience a plus
- Campaign Operations:
- Project manage and coordinate digital campaign operational efforts across channels, including managing agency, vendor relationships.
- Campaign Measurement & Analysis:
- Ability to define and align campaign objectives and KPIs with concise and effective reporting and analysis of campaign
- Collaborate and Influence:
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams to scope projects.
- Be the trusted partner to our internal and regional marketing teams as well as point of contact with external agencies and vendors.
- Execute Flawlessly:
- Ensure all plans hit milestones and achieve desired delivery, within budget
- Strong Communication Skills:
- Communicate effectively with partners and stakeholders to outline plans, process, and results.
- Knowledge of all aspects of online and offline media trends, channels, and practices
- Knowledge of digital marketing industry, agencies, and channels
- Experience developing and managing channel strategy and budgets
- Experience collaborating and communicating with cross-functional partners
- Experience running campaigns in Ads Manager, additional paid social channels, display, programmatic, and SEM
- Bachelor degree
- 8+ years of experience as a digital marketing manager in house and/or at media, marketing or advertising firms or agencies
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.