This is an exciting opportunity supporting Fortune 10 client promoting the world's most advanced in-store shopping technology. As a Creative Project Manager you will support current marketing strategies across traditional, digital and social media. You understand Marketing/Branding and creative production requirements and bring the expertise and knowledge of how to brief a design and copy team on project requirements, while simultaneously managing the account, project budget and timelines.
This role is a great fit for you if you:
- have an entrepreneurial spirit with a curiosity and vision that can create opportunities for the Studio and our client
- thrive without a manual and love to solve problems on your own seeing business possibilities in all interactions
- take ultimate responsibility in leading projects and clients you are assigned from idea execution to budget creation, status meetings and production, to end of project analysis and evaluation with input from project owner
- loves being in the weeds with giant asset grids and super minitae and love detailed work
- take direction but also have the wherewithal to push things forward even if things are a little muddy
- Ability to oversee multiple projects with concurrent deadlines through effective project management.
- Projects will range from complex/multiple deliverables to simple fast-track with single deliverable
- Manage workload and work process by facilitating/participating in regular meetings with client account teams, planning teams and overseeing updates and accuracy.
- Managing project kick-offs with the Aquent onsite and offsite teams including asset gathering, providing specifications and schedules.
- Utilizing technologies for project management including but not limited to Robohead (workflow tool) and Smartsheets
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or similar fields.
- 4-6 years of experience in project management.
- Experience creating a positive relationship with client at various levels
- Strong project management skills and oral & written communication
- Comfortable presenting to the client creative team
- Ability to represent the Aquent Studios in a polished, respectful and insightful manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and persuade staff, peers, and clients.
- Proven ability to guide the team and provide support that allows team to focus on their roles
- Team player who is results-oriented, proactive and has a strong work ethic.
- Can-do attitude — will figure it out and welcomes the challenge.
- Work closely with the other team members to ensure that all work undertaken maximizes the available cross-functional resources in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Display and encourage creativity and innovation.
- Credibility and ability to build strong and effective relationships at all levels.
- Ability to operate with speed, flexibility and creativity.
- Exceptional attention to detail across all aspects of the project delivery.
SKILLS & PERSONAL QUALITIES:
- Ability to translate client business objectives and brand strategy to creative teams
- Entrepreneurial/ownership mentality
- Takes accountability
- Draws connections/able to synthesize information quickly and connect the dots
- Bias for action. A do-er. Actively seeks out & solves problems proactively
- Quick to absorb and analyse large amounts of information
- Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
- Able to present ideas with conviction
- Highly creative yet organised and flexible
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!