**This is a year-long assignment.
Aquent's client is continuously working to improve shopper experiences that lead to conversion. Overall this role will be responsible for working with the Shopper Marketing Team to translate communications insights and brand strategies for the Consumer Electronics Demand Generation Group into retailer marketing executions that forward business goals.
This role will be responsible for executing various marketing efforts including retailer in-store shopper experiences, managing the creative executional efforts for retailer .com materials and building client related retailer communications. Responsibilities also include project managing and tracking the content creation process from brief, to timelines, to day to day management of the creative with our agencies.
The individual in this position will work closely with other key members of Demand Gen to bring the executions to life. Strong project management skills and cross functional communication is required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with the team to develop insight based communications briefs for agency partners to initiate creative projects.
• Manage internal and agency timelines and deliverables schedules and communicate them cross functionally.
• Develop POP materials for retail displays.
• Develop promotional communicational materials for retailers to execute programs.
• Execute product launch retail projects.
• Project manage incoming briefs across multiple cross functional teams
• Strong Power Point skills necessary for concise yet complete communication.
• Proof reading and evaluation of creative quality in conjunction with other CE Demand Gen individuals and feedback to agency partners.
• Initiate budget requests in systems, track approvals and maintain budget tracker
• Work with legal and key stakeholders on approvals
• Manage digital and video assets for both internal and external use.
Performance standards include:
• Results from field sales surveys on the effectiveness of materials.
• Timely execution of projects
• Number of rounds of revisions with agencies as determined by project
• Effective management of projects
• Creative insights and feedback that lead to effective campaigns
Required Knowledge, Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of 5 years marketing/trade marketing industry experience
• Trade Ad Agency and or retailer marketing is a plus
• Excellent planning, project management, communication and organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize, organize and allocate time based upon project importance
• Must be creative thinker and strong team player
• Internal: Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Brand Creative, Account Managers, Sales Teams and agency partners.
• External: Customer level - Sr. Buyers, Buyers, Advertising contact, Third party detailing contacts
Must Have Skills:
- Strong excel skills; ability to update trackers and stay organized
- Experience in writing agency briefs - deliverables, timeline, market strategies
- 2-5 years In-store, Retail experience
- Video work/project experience
- More of a linear thinker, than creative
- Day to day will consist of agency meetings and communicating on professional, prompt manner to get projects moving along
- Self-drive individual that is not afraid to ask questions; a cultural-fit w/ high energy level.