- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
- Develop and drive content strategy across platforms
- Plan and manage content calendar - provide ongoing suggestions for content optimization
- Develop simple content and work with internal and external agencies for more complex creative
- Work with external vendors on community management and social listening
- Resourceful, proactive and creative – must have pulse on cultural moments
- In-house experience working consumer lifestyle brands
- Experience working within Communications preferred
- Help set the channel strategy across social platforms
- Minimum 8+ years experience in a comparable role.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills with a self-starter personality.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various personality types
- Ability to provide solutions and collaborate with partners in a positive manner.
- Social media strategy background.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.