Our globally recognized Fortune 500 company is in need of a talented Brand Project Coordinator. This career defining, long-term freelance role is onsite in NYC (midtown), 40 hours a week, healthcare benefits provided, 401K, 5 paid sick days, more.
This forward-thinking Client provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow - a philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs.
What You Will Do:
- Working within the Marketing Department, this group manages every aspect of the brand worldwide, from corporate advertising campaigns and sponsorships to umbrella marketing messages, research, product naming, graphic standards, and publication systems.
- As Brand Marketing Project Coordinator, you will assist the Brand Marketing Team to ensure the flawless execution of high-visibility by ensuring all marketing communications are of the highest quality - from a design and content perspective, and meet the standards of the brand.
- Support day to day project management of a wide array of marketing initiatives and campaigns, internal newsletter programs and projects to ensure they are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist with providing strategic and creative direction to internal audiences, external partners and agencies.
- Assist with the curation, management, and distribution of firm-wide brand assets and templates.
- Manage Legal and Compliance review and approval for advertising and integrated marketing projects.
What You Need:
- BA/BS 4 Year Degree with 3+ years project management, operational or account management experience
- Ad Agency, Publishing, Branding, Advertising, Media and/or financial services experience a plus
- Proven project management experience with a track record of successfully delivering integrated programs within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional people and communication skills and client focus–ability to work with a variety of personality types and interact with senior leaders as well as colleagues across the firm, self-motivated and ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion, attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs./wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org