This is human interaction design. We are looking for portfolios that show layout meant for interactivity.
At our AAA gaming studio, our vision is to continue to grow into the top automotive entertainment brand in the world. We are currently looking for a UX Designer to join our diverse team. Designers our studio are excellent communicators, problem solvers, and collaborators. We provide clarity, create solutions that delight players, and execute on the game’s creative direction. We seek feedback, embrace iteration, and operate with empathy for our players.
As a UX designer, your work will have a direct and far-reaching impact on our products and players around the globe. You will work closely with our designers and developers in a fast-paced environment and be responsible for maintaining consistent interaction design language across features. You will work with user research to gain insights into player experiences, iterate, and document your work through wireframes, maps, flows, and presentations. User data will inform your design approach. You will work to ensure that your designs hit a high bar for accessibility and delight our fans no matter how they play our games.
• Collaborate with the UX, UI, and Design Leads to establish premium user experiences across our AAA title
• Translate abstract requirements into clear, implementable flows and screens
• Surface usability problems and solve them to reduce clicks, reveal high-pri information faster, and better address business and design goals
• Track changes, iterate upon existing designs, and maintain thorough and up-to-date UX/UI specifications and documentation
• Utilize technical skills and effective communication on a multidisciplinary team to deliver designs into playable experiences
• Participate in design reviews, present work to project stakeholders, and swiftly iterate on UX designs as needed
• Deliver UX materials at a high-quality bar and on time
• 1-3 years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or related role
• A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant UX experience
• Expertise in information architecture and interaction design best practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and articulate ideas clearly
• Self-starter with good time management skills
• Experience working with UI artists and developers to oversee implementation of UX vision
• Video game UX experience
• Experience with Sketch is a plus
• Passion for car culture and racing games