Our Cloud Design UX team is looking for 1 UX designer to work on our Cloud Security products.
• Our platform is a flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform.
As a designer, you will be able to identify user needs, translate user research into user stories, journeys and ﬂows. You will be designing interactions and intuitive user experiences that support complex workflows.
• Drive user experience and design
• Work closely with key stakeholders, development in the team to deliver innovative product experiences that are effortless, intuitive and delight our customers.
• Impact product design challenges and diverse projects that are driven by interdisciplinary teams.
• At least one year’s web design experience working UX design, interaction design.
• Ability to deﬁne problems & goals, map user ﬂows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process.
• Ability to translate concepts into user experiences by conceiving, sketching, prototyping and mocking up experiences.
• Ability to design and create icons and illustrations
• Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies and lo-ﬁ & high-ﬁ prototyping skills.
• Exceptional written & verbal communication and persuasion skill.
• Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products.
• Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently.