At our major tech org, we have a clear mission and bold ambitions: Empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more through our technology and innovation. To make that a reality, our Studio team is charged with crafting solutions that help customers transform their companies—whether they want to empower employees, engage customers, optimize their operations, or change the very nature of their product or business model.
Our vision as a Design Studio:
• Design experiences customers love
• Work as a unified team
• Deliver success
• Become even better every day
Our Design Studios ships business apps that meet the same usability, performance, and design standards as the very best consumer apps on the cloud. And as designers, our goal is to bring humanity and simplicity to every product we design.
The Retail landscape is undergoing a digital transformation. Omni-channel is an expectation and no longer a differentiator. We’re creating the tools to optimize the back-office operations and empower the retail workforce. We’re mixing in AI driven insights to bolster the data available to everyone and all systems involved. We’re reimagining commerce across all customer touchpoints from modern physical storefronts to digital marketplaces on devices of all shapes. We’re dedicated to unlocking the potential in all retailers to ultimately engage every customer, everywhere. And we’re just getting started.
We're growing, and we'd love for you to be a part of our story! Come join a positive and collaborative team—where everyone is encouraged to bring their authentic selves—and work at the forefront of our product portfolio.
You’re a UX leader and tenured designer who loves to learn, solve challenges, dream up, and implement breakthrough ideas. You've worked on multiple similar projects already, ideally in retail or online shopping and you're looking for a new adventure. You’re a tireless advocate for the customer—enthusiastic about building and iterating on designs to discover what works best and applying your knowledge to create incredible software products. You're passionate about your interests, and you want to work on projects that will change the world for the better.
You understand how to bring a team together to solve difficult product and customer problems, fixing what's not quite right and smoothing the customer’s journey through the product. You to find ways to reduce the number of screens, remove the extraneous, drive users to the next screen or next step, and shorten the path to “Wow!”
You’ll work in a focused team collaborating with fellow designers, program managers, engineers, and the Store marketing team. Bouncing ideas around, formulating plans, and charting the path forward is your jam as much as any solo design time.
You're fluent at communicating with product managers and developers as well as influencing your team and studio to simplify, integrate, and co-create successful customer experiences that work together. And you’re comfortable influencing others around how we all want the same thing, what that thing is, and why you think the team has landed a solution that will help make the company's e-commerce experience an excellent and easy shopping experience that customers will love.
You bring these things to the role:
• A unique ability to create UX strategies and solutions from the customer point of view
• Team collaborator who delivers highly usable and compelling customer experiences
• Disciplined user of research data and insights to drive decisions and measure success
• Self-starter who plans and executes work with minimal support
• Deep understanding of UX’s role in the application development process
• Comfortable with ambiguity, know your strengths (and weaknesses), and have a point of view
• Possess a decisive bias toward action
• Proficient at influencing for impact
• Evangelist of UX among partner teams to raise product quality
• Experience with responsive design and cross-device interfaces/inputs from mobile, tablet, desktop, TV and game console.
• 5-7+ years of combined product design, enterprise UX, or relevant agency-side experience.
• Passionate curiosity for UX and UI
• Inclusive design is embraced as a challenge, not a limitation
• Bias towards simplification of information architecture
• Understanding and applying customer feedback, research, and telemetry to the design process
• Research and usability testing
• Business acumen
• Collaborative partner
• Effective storytelling
UX experience in the eCommerce space.