The Analytics department is responsible for delivering thoughtful measurement strategies and analytics implementations that allow our clients to make data-driven marketing decisions. The team provides a variety of services for our clients which include strategy & planning, implementation, and reporting. The analytics team also works closely with other company staff by providing data as an input to UX, design, strategy, or development decisions.
The Web Analytics Manager is responsible for managing and executing on client needs related to website, search, and user analytics. We’re looking for a self-starter with a background in analytics who can easily put clients at ease while discussing technical topics. The Analytics Manager should motivates others through their passion for analytics and thinks holistically about client needs and asks. The analytics team is small but growing and its manager will provide a mix of client services and team supervision. The Analytics Manager’s broad responsibilities include consulting and executing on web analytics configurations; data analysis and reporting; goal definition and KPI measurement planning; technical and strategic SEO; involvement in larger strategic discussions; and consulting directly with clients.
- Assist the team leader in mentoring and coaching a team of Digital Marketing Analysts
- Serve as an internal thought leader and liaison to internal departments and clients
- Consult directly with clients to understand their holistic needs and how they can be addressed via analytics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define digital goals and KPIs
- Perform in-depth data analysis and reporting, surfacing actionable recommendations in line with goals and KPIs
- Manage and execute tagging and custom configurations within analytics platforms
- Maintain and promote governance around analytics and SEO
- Propose, manage, and execute A/B tests and personalization strategies
- Keep pace with industry changes, technologies, and strategies