This is an exciting opportunity supporting a client which is Fortune 10 company with promoting the world's most advanced in-store shopping technology. The Graphic Designer will be focused
on signage program design and extension (taking concept and extending out a variety of signs and seeing that all the way through into post-production elements through routing and color).
May be provided sketches from AD as input. Initially this is a 3-month contract (through 1/31/20) with possibillity to extend
Please note this is a PRINT DESIGN role. We are looking for a light, fun, whimsical style that is typography driven. You must showcase sample(s) of POP, Signage, and/or In-Store retail design.
Illustration skills highly desired
Experience with menu chalk art, desired but not a necessity
In addition will be assigned some campaign/advertising extension and finalizing assets for digital placements like Social and Owned channels (banners, different sizes, etc.).
The current team is working on some newBrand elements. The graphic designer will be building out brand assets to be included in brand book/catalogs (illustrations, badges, etc.) Produce raw
brand assets. Strong illustrations skill would be ideal but not mandatory.
• Executes multiple projects at a time (hands-on)
• Partners with AQ Creative Project Manager, AMZ AD’s and AMZ copywriter to pull approved concepts and design to final assets
• Deliver service that meets or exceeds expectations and goals
• Utilize workflow process and technology to ensure successful transition and quality delivery of workflow processes and technology on an ongoing basis
• Communicate obstacles, and improvement opportunities within workflow processes
SKILLS & PERSONAL QUALITIES:
● Draws connections/able to synthesize information quickly and connect the dots
● Bias for action. A do-er. Actively seeks out & solves problems proactively
● Quick to absorb and analyse large amounts of information
● Takes accountability
● Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative
● Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
● A clear communicator, in person and writing