- Santa Clara, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Aquent's client is looking for a talented and high-energy Americas Marketing Programs Manager to join our Americas Marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Director of Americas Marketing Programs and Operations, you will have key responsibilities for developing and driving end-to-end integrated marketing programs for the Americas market that are designed to generate and accelerate pipeline.
You have a deep knowledge of both the buyer’s journey and sales process, realizing the impact different types of programs/strategies/messaging and content have to help accelerate the buying decision. Through cross-functional partnerships with Americas Regional Field Marketing, Global Campaigns, Product Marketing and Global and AMS Partner Marketing, you will continuously refine and optimize programs and processes to drive better results
- Centrally develop and manage key marketing programs that drive pipeline creation and acceleration for the Americas market, such as Prospecting Days, direct mail programs, renewals campaigns and larger event roadshows, collaborating with Americas Regional Field Marketing, Americas Sales Development, Global Campaigns, Product Marketing, and Global and AMS Partner Marketing
- Support key corporate programs such as launches, the Knowledge User conference, and Executive programs by acting as a centralized point of contact for the Americas region for audience acquisition and reporting.
- Work with marketing operations and sale operations to track, measure and evaluate pipeline effectiveness and ROI on the marketing programs for the Americas, and determine an action plan to continuously improve program performance and address gaps.
- Help enable the Americas Field Marketing team and drive consistency by packaging marketing programs and creating playbooks and execution guides to utilize when deploying programs in the field.
- 5+ years in field and partner marketing and/or integrated campaigns marketing,
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; ability to influence and work collaboratively across organizations
- A deep understanding of sales and the sales process
- The ability to turn data into marketing intelligence, and derive insights to impact pipeline growth and revenue-generating outcomes.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively assign, delegate, coordinate and monitor the work of multiple stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) or MBA
#1 on Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies list for 2018 and #3 on Fortune Magazine’s Future 50 list, this American cloud computing company delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
They believe work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And they're dedicated to making the workplaces of today and tomorrow better for everyone. That’s why they put people at the heart of everything they do, with a cloud-based platform and solutions that deliver digital experiences to help people do their best work.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.