Seeking Web Marketing Content Strategist with strong knowledge of marketing automation tools, (remote role) for our client, a large professional services consulting company. The Content ensures that Web marketing initiatives are implemented with an eye towards performance and conversion. Seeking a strategist with 5+ years in a similar role.
This is full-time, off-site hourly assignment for 12+ months, through Aquent (W2) with access to subsidized med/dental benefits, and 401K. Must able to work M-F during normal business hours.
What you'll do:
- Manage stakeholder expectations while advocating for a strategic digital goal – ensuring Web initiatives are grounded in objective based tactics and strong value propositions
- Use your strong understanding of a cross-channel customer engagement strategy and what the impacts are to a user’s journey
- Help drive long-term Web strategy by balancing data, technology, design, business and customer needs
- Have a solid understanding of analytics and how to garner and communicate insights to effect change: relevancy of KPI’s, impact analysis and optimization, test & learn, success criteria, decision making based on results
- Have an acumen for UX with an understanding of technical requirements for proper Web execution
- Bring your experience with marketing automation and how cross-channel strategies leverage MA platforms impact a user’s website experience (personalization, anonymous to known, scoring, tagging/IDs, etc)
- Be able to use web campaign executions end to end while providing a strategic lens throughout (inception, content creation, UX/design, asset inventory, development, QA)
- Familiarity with roadmapping and release schedules
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years operating as a digital strategist in a similar role, with a focus on Web oversight
- Ability to communicate with and present to senior leadership and stakeholders
- Ability to serve as an SME, offering a strategic view and best practice approach backed by data and experience
- Understanding of various platforms: tag platforms (GTM, Launch), analytics platforms (Adobe, GA), CMS, and Marketing Automation
- Awareness of the digital funnel and its impact to a proper strategic approach to campaign development
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.