This client is located in Princeton, NJ
We are looking for a Sr. Direct Marketing Manager for one of our F500 Energy clients. Experience with subscription-based industry (electricity, cable, internet, etc.) is considered a huge plus for this position.
The Senior Associate, Direct Marketing is primarily responsible for supporting the go-to-market consumer acquisition and retention strategy and execution for the retail segment through direct marketing channels. This role will use data and analytics to deliver strategic integrated marketing campaigns that increase awareness, consideration, purchase, loyalty and ultimately drive business results.
• Use analytics to advance marketing strategies to improve prospect segmentation and identify new list opportunities for direct mail.
• Define and execute a strategy to integrate direct mail and digital marketing efforts.
• Execute and manage tactical direct marketing campaigns.
• Analyze complete customer lifecycle and make recommendations for all stages, focusing primarily on customer acquisition and customer marketing strategies.
• Manage list selection, segmentation and processing with data partners.
• Use data and analytics to define target audiences, segmentation and offer/messaging strategies for customer marketing campaigns.
• Manage all aspects of the partner email program including driving strategy, creative development, list selection, scheduling and reporting.
• Collaborate with product development, pricing, customer marketing and customer experience, and other cross-functional teams.
• Liaise with key internal stakeholders to gain buy-in and secure approvals, including legal/regulatory and executive team.
• Continuously track and analyze campaign/creative/channel mix effectiveness. Deliver relevant reports and present insights to keep stakeholders abreast of marketing activities and performance.
• Manage budgeting process for direct mail and partnership email programs and provide support for forecasting.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong analytic skills and the ability to use insights and data to make recommendations for program improvements
• Ability to think strategically and deliver high-level insights, while also managing day-to-day requests and tactical execution.
• Experience in either the energy industry or similar subscription-based industry preferred.
• Experience tracking and measuring campaign performance and drawing valid conclusions.
• Understanding of conversion funnel tactics and strategic development of multi-channel campaigns.
• Ability to establish effective working relationships with management, team members and peers. And to communicate with them effectively (verbal, written and visual).
Ability to cultivate and sustain a high degree of cross-functional collaboration, coordination, and communication
• Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills.
• Ability to multitask and perform in a deadline-sensitive environment.
• Ability to work successfully in a matrix organization with competing priorities.
• Sets high expectations of self and work; self-motivated and resourceful.
• 5+ years of experience in direct marketing and/or advertising.
• Experience with consumer strategic marketing.
• Experience with subscription-based industry (electricity, cable, internet, etc.).
Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising or related field.